Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
いらっしゃい!!


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»100 fact of anka
Friday, August 26, 2011

  1. Human being
  2. Moslem
  3. Indonesian
  4. High schooler
  5. Forever 16
  6. I was born in Tidore Island (east side of Indonesia) but I’m Sumatrans
  7. I’m dreaming to be a traveler. Meeting new people with different culture and language will be great!
  8. height = about 161 cm
  9. weight = about 50 kg
  10. allergies with eating brollier chicken, too much seafood even I love them
  11. I hate people smoking in front of me
  12. Born in heisei period
  13. I have a little sister and a little brother
  14.  It take an hour to me to get out of the house from waking up in the morning
  15. My sleeping time is suck
  16. I’m not good at math, science, even in social and art x_x
  17. I prefer language subject
  18. I have facebook acc
  19. I have blogger acc
  20. I have tumblr acc
  21. I have many other social network accs
  22. I love reading kamichan’s blog and andez’s note
  23. I love JE
  24. I love D-boys
  25. In my real life, I’m ignored by other
  26. I love writing with random topic
  27. I love reading the instruction on instant food even I have known what I have to do without that stuff, huahaha
  28. I closed my twitter acc named 27225 in 8th of june this year. I wanted to unfollow people I don’t like but I am afraid if there are more problem because of this fool tough
  29. Then I made the new one named vitominous but I’ll deactive it soon (laugh)
  30. I love watching film and dorama
  31. I can remember the Japanese song lyric easily
  32. I love decorating my room
  33. I love brown
  34. My fashion style is really crap
  35. When I was 6th , I ever dreamed to be a ninja or power ranger
  36. I often forget something important    
  37. I have 3 original Hey!Say!JUMP’s CD and a Hey!Say!JUMP’s Photobook lately (it is hard for me to buy that original stuffs. So expensive)
  38. I have tried selling stationary stuffs, bag, accessories, fruit salad and power point templates
  39. I’m not good at sports
  40. Very random personality
  41. I can’t control my emotion
  42. A loyal person (maybe?)
  43. I never got top ten in my class since in high school
  44. I love collection photos even I’m not a photographer. in spare time, I usually look them again and remember how the moment could be so memorable
  45. I usually act before think
  46. I love kamen rider kiva
  47. I have a boyfriend when elementary school and it is just for 4 days before I tough how fool I am spending my childhood time with unimportant stuff like that huahahhahaha (act like old grandma)
  48. I’m busy with blogging, tumblring, fangirling, writing essay and paper for competitions
  49. I joined science club because my friend said we can raise the money if we win the competitions (laugh)
  50. I love reading novels
  51. Never success on love section (laugh)
  52. My ichiban in Hey!Say!JUMP is Yabun Koutra (Yabu Kota)
  53. I’ll sleep immediately if I hear rock music
  54. I like stripes pattern
  55. I like funky monkey baby. All the pvs have mean to me
  56. I like shimizu shota
  57. I have many ideas, but I’m too lazy to make them come true
  58. I have cheated by postcard seller
  59. I love eating
  60. I don’t use bed but mattress
  61. I love walking on mall or market and buy nice and cute stuffs with very cheap price
  62. I have problem on money saving
  63. Sometime I can be a wise woman but sometime I can be a crybaby
  64. My mom will get angry if I don’t wake up before 6 am
  65. Vanilla is my favorite ice cream flavor
  66. I love woody fragrance perfume
  67. B blood typed
  68. I have small nose, not really sharp and not really flat. It’s undefined
  69. I have ever been hospitalized
  70. Unpopular person in school, city, fandom
  71. My room and my house are separated
  72. I have ever lived in dormitory
  73. I’m listening ‘daijobu dayo’ by funky monkey babys while wrote these facts
  74. I’m a procrastinator
  75. I’m still using windows xp for computer and laptop os
  76. In naruto anime, my ichiban is rocklee
  77. I never get good score at chemistry subject
  78. I can’t do public speaking, hontou
  79. See? My English is crap
  80. My brain’s getting stuck on this number
  81. I’m lazy to clean my room
  82. I like covering songs
  83. I like interior designing (just sketching)
  84.  What I’m hooked on right now is probably, sketching random things
  85. I’m short tempered and moody     
  86. I’m ticklish
  87. I don’t check the forecast before I leave but for vacation I’ll do
  88. I’m in type of person who show my feeling by face
  89. My treasure is my family and people who supports me
  90. I prefer tea than coffee
  91. I always want to know friend’s secrets, I know it is not good at all
  92. It has been 12 years since I left Tidore island
  93. I usually named all my school stuffs
  94. I love collecting paper wraps  
  95. I prefer marker than crayon
  96. Dry and sensitive skin typed
  97. I can cook
  98. I cried a lot when I was watching Koishite Akuma (dorama)
  99. I have to say thanks because you are still here, read these unimportant facts (laugh)
  100. I have done these fact, yay!

Labels: ,

words spilled @ 11:55 AM / leave goosebumps here